Miyerkules, Marso 12, 2014

Change: It starts with me

Change: It starts with me



We can never get to a place where change is no longer needed. Anyone believing they have already arrived and feel change is no longer needed, they have already learned enough. They say that I am just a kid, that I can't change anything. They say the world is a cruel and heartless place, and it is.  To change the world, it starts with a single person. That single person has to have the moral and emotional strength to stand up for what they believe in.

I believe that in order to change the world, I must first change myself. I have to refuse to give in to the bully, and the "accepted" way that things operate; I must challenge the wrongdoings of others in spite of the consequences. . I must inspire the nation to have hope, and to desire a change in the status quo. To change the world, I must have the strongest character and the desire to share it with the world.

My greatest fear is not death; it is being forgotten after I die. To be remembered, you need one thing: a strong enough character to change the world. . I learned long ago that to make it a better world, it had to begin with me.


Starting today and starting with me, I will make a change in my life, the lives of my family and the world I live in.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento