Miyerkules, Marso 12, 2014

Reflection

Reflection



Reflection
As 2014 came, it brought to us new beginnings and new endings. And now, fourth grading is done! We’re getting closer into the finish line. But the question is, “were my efforts worth enough for me to achieve what I really want?”

Few days left before the graduation but still I’m not ready for it. I don’t know if my efforts for this grading satisfy myself. For sometimes I get really lazy to do my school works. But I know that I did my very best. Fourth grading is full of knowledge, experience and memories to be cherished. In entering the fourth quarter in ICT, it was really fun exploring.  I learned the uses of adobe Photoshop. And I enjoyed all our activities on how to edit a picture such as black and white, correcting colour, putting hair colour from the tools in the program.

        I find it so exciting! Sometimes, I get disappointed with myself because sometimes even though I reviewed hard I still get errors and get low score. I’m also happy because there are memories and experiences I have giving forgiveness to friends, meeting new practice teachers and still getting stronger with the two of us. I will take new beginnings and endings.

Moving on, I will still do my very best and exert more effort as I get into the finish line.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento