Miyerkules, Marso 12, 2014

New Year…New Me

New Year…New Me



New Year is the time at which a new calendar year begins and the calendar's year count is incremented. In many cultures, the event is celebrated in some manner. The New Year of the Gregorian calendar, today in worldwide use, falls on 1 January (New Year’s Day), as was the case with the Roman calendar. There are numerous calendars that remain in regional use that calculate the New Year differently.

       As 2013 draws to a close, I reflect back on everything this year brought me as well what I’ve learned and what I would like to do differently in 2014. A ´New Me´ will enable me to succeed and to become a stronger leader.

But this year I’m going to stop giving up. I’m going to stop disappointing myself. I’m going to push myself to live up to my own expectations, while at the same time trying to make sure those expectations aren’t unreasonable.


As we enter the New Year, we need to start it off right and the place where we need to start first is change within us!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento