Miyerkules, Marso 12, 2014

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE


Four years ago I was in my elementary days, a child that the only thing that wants to do is to do homework after school, eat, watch television and play with friends. A child that don’t care  about  the future. And if you asked me if what I want to be, I will simply answer you that someday I’ll be a successful Hotel managers and one in the Information Technology expert.

              Yes, when we are child we like living in fantasies, we believe in fairy and superhero that will help us in our problems. We believe that in every bottle we find there is a genie inside of it that if we simply rub our hands we will meet genie and he will grant our three wishes. But as years goes by we find it funny we find it weird because we then realize that those things are just castle in the sky, out of reality.

              I’m sitting back and having to review my life and what I would like to do in the next 10 years, I realized that I really have it all figured out. My next step would have to be actually putting my best foot forward and claiming that big ladder of success. Well for me life is a matter of choice. Now for my sixteen years of existence and if you will asked me if what I want to become or where I was headed, I will be proudly answer you that I would like to achieve many things.

              I’m a fan of online games that’s why I’m inspired to take IT as course and always fascinated with the hotel management. It’s so hard to choose especially when you have several ideas and aspirations in life but I focus on the things I was interested, my goal as IT professional someday is to work on system specification, writing programs, testing and integrating code, creating maintainable code and documentation. Other is hotel management as a manager that manages in hotel administration, accounts, marketing, maintenance, housekeeping, food and beverage management and catering.


             But as for now one thing for sure, with all the experience and lesson of life, I will be successful in all endeavor.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento